Thursday 1 September 2011

China Glaze Crazy!

Hi guys!!

I went shopping at Sally's this morning and picked up a crazy deal! If you buy 2 China Glaze colours (around £6.50 each) you get a China Glaze No-chip Top Coat for FREE (worth around £10!!). Such a cool deal!

So I picked up two purple colours because I have no purple in my collection!


On the left is Evening Seduction which is a very dark purple. I needed to use the flash on my Iphone so the purple would show on the picture.



This colour  is perfect for the colder months when black varnish is just too boring!

On the right is Fifth Avenue which is a cloudy/ clay mauvey colour. Absolutely perfect for autumn and the transition from summer to winter. I love these toned-down, neutral colours for these autumn months.

On the pic it looks a little too pinky!

I would do swatches on my own nails, however, Im loving my current colour too much at the moment and Im desperately trying to hold on to these bright summer colours :(


Not sure of the colour, I had them done in a salon. once they've grown out a bit I'll swatch my new lovely colours :) (ring from Pandora by the way).

Bye guys!

K x

1 comment: